Friday, September 12, 2008

My Windows

Hi. This is a little late for Cielo's party, but I'm sharing with you my windows anyway.

We finally hung curtains in the master bedroom. I've waited for this for so long! They are dark brown, because I want a blue and chocolate color in the bedroom someday. I already have the blue sheets. As you can see, it's still a work in progress..

I just love the privacy and comfort it gives me. I think I will paint the walls sky blue someday.


Now, after visiting Cielo's Enchanted Windows party, I realize that I have beautiful windows. My mind has just been too cluttered lately, I have been unable to appreciate as much beauty as there is. So, this post will be edited today, I will be adding more window pictures!

This is our window and chandelier above our entry.



The house across the street is where we had our first book discussion! Another story for another post.



Here's a window to me when I take my wonderful showers... LOL



Now here is where I sit, read, pray, think, and fall asleep LOL... By these windows, I grow flowers from seed. It turns into a greenhouse in March.

The windows at this side of our home are my favorites. They show me what's outside.

View from the entry



4 comments:

Dana said...

Love those.



And, yes you'll get there. :)

Cris said...

Love the views of your house. :-)

Nance said...

You have beautiful windows, Jean. Some of my windows turn into greenhouse too around March. lol

Jeanne said...

You have a gorgeous home.
I love to see all of your photographs.
Love Jeanne
X0X0