Good morning, sweet friend.... blogger didn't let me come in when I tried using the link you left at my blog.... I looked for you everywhere until I finally found you.... :) This is a beautyful post; thanks for sharing love.
May the morning light feed your heart and guide your life...
Wow, so good to hear from you again. I have been very busy this summer and so have you. No worries about the cookbook, use it when you like honeybunch!! And i will look forward to seeing photos of your herbs growing, maybe next year??
6 comments:
Good morning, sweet friend.... blogger didn't let me come in when I tried using the link you left at my blog.... I looked for you everywhere until I finally found you.... :) This is a beautyful post; thanks for sharing love.
May the morning light feed your heart and guide your life...
cielo
Beautiful, my sweet kindred. My garden spoke the same wonders to me. Thanks for inviting me for a peek. I'm off to look around your little nook. : )
Ah, how poetic. You always see the beauty of those little things around you...you have an eye for it.
Thanks for the nice comment on my blog.
Your pictures are wonderful,and is then, when we see all that beauty that we we wonder in awe about the greatness of God.
Blessings,
Virginia
Gorgeous flowers my lovely friend.
Love Jeanne
Wow, so good to hear from you again. I have been very busy this summer and so have you. No worries about the cookbook, use it when you like honeybunch!!
And i will look forward to seeing photos of your herbs growing, maybe next year??
(((hugs))) Becky
Post a Comment