Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Thankful Thursday 3


It's Thankful Thursday again ...
and today I am thankful for gardening season and flowers to water everyday.
I am thankful for the joy of annuals.












15 comments:

Fifi Flowers said...

Love these flowers... I miss gardening... unfortunately I don't have time to get out in the garden lately... aah... loving this post!

Fifi Flowers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tara said...

Gorgeous, Jean!

Rhondi said...

ALl the flowers in your garden are beautiful. Annuals sure do add color to a garden.
Hope you're having a good week.
Hugs, Rhondi

Unknown said...

Your garden is beautiful. Happy Thankful Thursday. Karen

Tracy said...

Oh, so pretty! The happiest summer flowers...This post gives smiles! :o) Happy Day, Jean ((HUGS))

Mother Nature said...

Now you are talking my language. I love all that.

CIELO said...

Hi Jeannie.... I'm back from wandering the galaxies and came to say hi..... I'm glad you decided to keep your blog public!

Hugs

cielo

Nance said...

Have a Thankful Thursday, Jean. My post was late today, i was busy picking berries ;) and socializing! lol
You have a lot of nice flowers! I recognize all of them except the pink one with white tips? it's very pretty!

Chubby Chieque said...

HI,

Jst peepin in & leave my footprints. I love all your flowers. My gardening don't have so much flowers, this year. I don't really have green fingers.

Job well done, girl!

Greetings from rainy Stockholm,
//chie

Mari said...

I love your flower, Jeannie. Wish I have these many flowers to color my yard. Oh, well. Next year I'd plant more flowering ones.

Have a great day.

A wildlife gardener said...

You have a veritable cornucopia of colourful annual delights, dear Jeannie :)

Anonymous said...

Oh I feel just like I walked through a pretty little garden. What beautiful pictures.

Anonymous said...

Lovely pictures..
cheers Gisela
******************
"Blessed be the Lord for the beauty of summer and spring, for the air, the water, the verdure, and the song of birds."
- Carl von Linnaeus

rivergardenstudio said...

Your flowers are beautiful! Your blog is filled with so much happiness and color...thank you for sharing! Roxanne