Thursday, July 17, 2008

Every Flower

Hello again... Nothing much going on right now, but I must tell you that I have started looking for a full time job. When that job opens up for me, Julian will be going to day care full time.

I recently took photos again of the latest blooms from the annuals I've grown this year:


Isn't it amazing how God can come up with a flower like this?
And this?
A flower with its own personality.
I so much love this red flower. Do you know its name?

This purple one is a shy one and needs a lot of care.

The pale pink one is alone, the only one of its kind, but it's confident and gets along well with others.

Hi there!

Hey busy bee... like the nectar?
These flowers just make me love summer.
And here's where I moved the pots...

10 comments:

Jeanne said...

Your flowers are beautiful and your home is a reflection of all the love.
Blessings

Happy is the home where love resides and great friends visit often~
blessings~

Anonymous said...

Jeannie,
your flowers are very beautiful.
Thank you for your comments and
have a nice weekend,
Gisela

a friend said...

Hi Jeannie,
Nice flowers!
The red one looks like possibly a Blanket flower (Gaillardia)?

CIELO said...

I so enjoyed seeing all your flowers... and that front entrance is so gorgeous... my goodness, just lovely.

Good to see you my friend

Hugs

cielo

Mari said...

I love all your flowers. You have a way with your plants they bloom pretty flowers.

raqgold said...

ang galing! looks like the flowers are loving you back... PMN home and garden is back, cant wait for you sharing us how you did with your great flowers in the garden... and good luck with finding a job!

Anonymous said...

the whole place looks like wonderland :D

Dena said...

Ola Kaibigan,

I will be praying for you that you will find the perfect job. I know how hard that search effort can be.

Ingat,
Dena

Reflections from the Stone Nest said...

Your flowers are delightful! A nice little break just taking in their beauty! Have a wonderful day

Kitty

rivergardenstudio said...

What beautiful flowers you have! I am so happy to meet you through Rhondi's Thankful Thursday's! Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog. I love the way, through our blogs we can meet people with similar interests...so you love to drum too? Have a wonderful week! Roxanne