Wednesday, April 9, 2008

All Blogged Out

Hello friends, I will be trying to catch up with housework (please don't believe me). My convenient escape (this blog) is causing some inconvenience LOL.

So I am temporarily leaving you with this... Doug Green. I found his site then a few of his videos on youtube. Check him out, he has good stuff.

Daffodils



Coneflowers...



update: I really think I do need to stay away from my computer and other things I've been obssessing with lately, for now... I feel a little bit detached from my creator you see... i do hope to still see you.

In other words, I need to be still.

4 comments:

Cris said...

Really good, so many kinds of daffodils! Take your time, I do that all the time but blogging is addictive. :-)

CIELO said...

Dear Jeannie, my friend "Fredo", from my "Secret Garden" has asked me to come see you. He has left a message for you on my "Garden of the month" blog. Please go see what Fredo has to say to you today.

Blessings to you and yours....

Cielo

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeannie,
I received your package..thank you.
Pls. read my Blog.
Gisela

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing my videos - and yes, there are a ton of daffodil types - this new garden of mine doesn't have any. :-( I left them all in my old garden. A fact I will correct this fall for sure!