Mary of Little Red House asked how I bring spring indoors in the middle of winter. Well, I sing spring songs to Julian even if we are in his winter session of his
Music Together Class. I spend a lot of time dreaming of things I want in my life AND last night I cut out pictures of my favorite green things that I will someday grow in my garden:

What about you? What have you been doing this winter, when you're not blogging? !
4 comments:
Those are beautiful pictures! It makes me really want Spring to come!
Thank you so much for your nice comments on my blog!
Jeannie as we hibernate during the winter it is out time to plan our summer gardens of bliss!You have been doing just that I see!
Thank you for the generous comment made on my 300th post GIVE-AWAY!
It is such a Joy meeting so many wonderful spirits within our blogging community! hugs NG xo
Hello Jeannie,
thank you for visiting my blog. Right now a major winter storm is pounding our village including Toronto and southern Ontario. We have received over 10" of snow so far.
"Spring in my mind".. always during the winter.
cheers Gisela
I've been pouring over my garden magazines! I can't wait for Spring to come :)
Ingat,
Dena
Post a Comment