Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thankful Thursday

One month has gone by so fast. I am so thankful that my parents spent this much time with us. I truly appreciate their being here - it's just nice being in their presence. They are scheduled to fly back to California on Saturday.

Allow me to share more pictures - of all the things we saw together. :)

Happy Halloween




My favorite lorikeets







I love starfishes


I love fall.








And I love pink.








and...




7 comments:

Joyce's Journey said...

Great pictures!! I'm so glad you had that time to spend with your parents. It will be very difficult, I'm sure, to see them off on Saturday. My thoughts will be with you.

Nance said...

Time flies when you're having a good time ... darn, don't you just wish they'll move here in the US?
You're parents look so sweet to each other. Nice meeting them, jean.

nance

Nola said...

Beautiful photos, and I know you made beautiful memories with your parents!

CIELO said...

Hi Jeannie... so nice your could spend some time with your dear parents... parents are so special! I love that pic of you on the previous post.... so good to see you!

cielo

Jeanne said...

I am so glad your parents are having such a lovely visit with you.
Treasure every golden moment.
They look so peaceful and so much in love........
Blessings
Love Jeanne

Anonymous said...

i love to see what you love!

and your parents look so healthy, kind and loving.

Her Glitter Life said...

The starfish collection and the leaves is really cute. awesome pictures. Check my blog: http://filipinalivingchicago.blogspot.com/ and be my follower. thanks.