Something beautiful: I found it laying on our sidewalk...
I was sad that it died, but happy to show it to my toddler.
Isn't it a perfect work of art? How tiny it is, which is only part of the entire universe of God's entire Masterpiece.
Something unique: I have never seen a cosmos with tube shaped petals. Maybe it's a common thing? I did not grow up with cosmos'es.
Something new: pillows on the couch. (before and after photos)
Something I do: read as I sit on a chair by the driveway, while the little one rides his tricycle
Something good: looking better than ever
Something fantastic: My parents are here! (picture to follow)











10 comments:
So happy your parents are there.......
Reunions are fabulous.
Take lots of pictures.
Your home is lovely and elegant just like you
Love and kisses
Jeanne
I have never seen tube petals. That's a WOW (for lack of a word to use). LOL
I'm so happy for you, your parents are visiting. Savor every moment with them; and take lots of pictures with those happy times.
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Those cosmos are really neat looking!!
I've seen 'hands' and 'feet' hanging out of trunks and even semi-truck doors. hee hee. It always makes me smile. Gotta love Halloween!
Hello Jeanne the butterfly floated softly in the warm summer light and now it's time for its sleep.
Enjoy your parents visit! Blessings NG
Magandang Umaga Kaibigan,
How wonderful to have your parents in for a visit! Enjoy your time with them sweet kaibigan, you need that :) The butterfly is lovely.
Ingat,
Dena
wow, i love those cosmos! save some of the seeds, jean, and just sprinkle them on the ground next spring ... they will come back.
can't wait to see pics of your parents!
Hi beautiful ones,
sorry i could not make it to the party but i am traveling now and do not always have computer at my finger tips.
give your little one a big hug for me.
Hi Jeannie!
What a fabulous list! I like the last pic the best, what a smile! (or should I say, 'smiles') Enjoy your time with your parents.. I have a new blog address if you'd like to stop by for a visit, I have missed you!
www.downabbiesroad.blogspot.com
Hope you and yours are happy and healthy!
xoxo~
Abbie
Beautiful post, I love the way you see the magic in the world Jeannie. And your butterfly, I would surely paint it! Roxanne
I hope you are doing fine and that you are having the time of your life.
Enjoy your family. Suzy
Post a Comment