Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Fall at Longwood Gardens - Part 2



10 comments:

Nola said...

I love the hibiscus photos; they almost look artificial. You took some lovely photos.

Nance said...

what a nice place to relax, jean! is Longwood gardens close to home?

Jeanne said...

How beautiful and lovely is all that you share.
Love Jeanne

Anonymous said...

I love seeing flowers when it's starting to get cold. It reminds me that Spring will come again. (I'm a little over-dramatic)! :)

Unknown said...

What magnificent gardens. How blessing to have visited just a gorgeous place. Karen

Mari said...

Ooohhh, love the hibiscus.

Ebb Tide said...

Thanks for sharing this lovely garden. This is one of the many beautiful gardens I have visited. It's been 34 years since I saw this place. It's still lovely.

Anonymous said...

Hope you are fine and enjoying the season and the holiday.

Love Suzy

. said...

Lovely photos and song! Blessings, Denise

Anonymous said...

The gardens part 1 and 2 are lovely Jeannie. What could be more pleasing than this beautiful place. Your photos are wonderful. Thanks for sharing your thankfulness today.

Hugs...Jeanne-Backyard Neighbor

( there seem to be a few Jeanne's today.) smile