Loved catching up on your posts here! I am back to posting and in healing mode. Can't tell you how much your care and concern meant-- you're so special!
Loved catching up on your posts here! I am back to posting and in healing mode. Can't tell you how much your care and concern meant-- you're so special!
That is such a neat place! I love the trees. Mr. C and I need to get out to more gardens, they always leave me feeling inspired to create my own great landscaping!
7 comments:
Dear J:
How I have missed you!
Loved catching up on your posts here! I am back to posting and in healing mode. Can't tell you how much your care and concern meant-- you're so special!
Tara
Dear J:
How I have missed you!
Loved catching up on your posts here! I am back to posting and in healing mode. Can't tell you how much your care and concern meant-- you're so special!
Tara
Longwood is a beautiful place. You must go during Christmas time, with all of the lights, it is magical.
Lovely flowers, Jeannie. Thanks for sharing.
I'll spend a day next week at Longwood. I've never been there for the fall show. Thanks for the preview!
That is such a neat place! I love the trees. Mr. C and I need to get out to more gardens, they always leave me feeling inspired to create my own great landscaping!
Great pictures!
I love Longwood Gardens. We used to live there and I got to go there a lot. I am so glad you had a good time.
Hugs, Rhondi
Post a Comment