Monday, September 1, 2008

Let me show you something...

HAPPY LABOR DAY!

The boys and I went here 4x this summer. On our first visit, i took pictures for you!




See Snow White resting after hanging the clothes outside. Then check out the seven dwarves' dining room:



I thought this was so cool:

and then i remembered you and took another picture of the nightstand:



Let's walk some more....

I do like the exterior paint of the crooked house. Don't you?

Let's walk some more...






Now, think about these...



couldn't keep her? Why on earth would you teach children that? LOL















Outside storybook forest are rides for kids and big kids, and a lake and a train ride, and Soakzone (where he's wet). If you happen to be in the Pittsburgh area, bring your kids to Idlewild, because it's so much different from Disney, Legoland, etc. There are so many trees, they have train rides, you can bring your own food in and picnic there...

6 comments:

Tara said...

Hi Jeanne

What a great visit here! Cute place! Hope all is well with you! I am back to blogging after a little time off, hope you can hop on over!

:0)
Tara

Mari said...

What a fantastic place for kids to romp. I don't blame you for going there 4 times this summer. I looks like Julian is having fun at the Soakzone.

Have a great day!

CIELO said...

a lovely enchanted place for a kid! (and grown ups too!) and your little ones are adorable... Oh, by the way, the House in the Roses is having a Window Party this Friday, and wish you could participate.... only thing you need to do is show us your favorite window of your home.... it promises to be fun! come see!

cielo

a friend said...

Just stopping by to say Hi. looks like a fun place to visit.
I like the five tips for a women... on your last post.
Take care.
Gail

Dana said...

Hi Jeannie
The last time I went there I was pregnant with my daughter, (now 21) my son was 2 (now 24). Time flies! Looks like you had a nice time!

Jeanne said...

Thanks for all you share my sweet friend.
Love Jeanne ^j^