Happy Thankful Thursday!
Currently, I am reading Debbie Macomber's 'Twenty Wishes.' It's a story of a group of widows who met at a book discussion, who gathered together for Valentine's Day. That night, they all decided to come up with a list of their twenty wishes - dreams of their youth, wishes they've forgotten. As i got to page 15, I found myself making my own list. YAY!!!!
And you won't believe how everything just started coming back to me. Here are some of them, I haven't gotten to twenty yet :
own a piano (and play it of course)
~ take singing lessons ~
~ dance for exercise and learn to dance the salsa ~ ??? hmmm.....
~ visit Vancouver again.....~
~ have a beautiful reading room ~
Thank you Rhondi of Rose Colored Glasses for Thankful Thursday (see my sidebar).
Thank you Suzy for your encouragement
Thank you Cielo, Tara and Dena and Jeanne.
I am thankful I am allowed to dream!



10 comments:
Good for your, I am really glad you made a happy post. It is so nice to dream your dream, it is even better to live your dreams.
But for now we can dream.
Love Suzy
Gorgeous words, and gorgeous wishes. This post is beautiful and filled with wonderful heart-string inspiration. I must get this book. I would love to have that reading room. I love books and I always wanted to be in a room where to fetch the book of the top shelf of floor to ceiling books, you needed to climb on a ladder. Happy Thankful Thursday, you certainly made my day brighter. Karen
Ola Kaibigan,
Oo, books are indeed something to be thankful for :) I wish I had time enough to read the stacks I have in my pile!
Hugs,
Dena
Dreams are our goals in life. Once expressed they set the stage for achievement.
ps. When you realize your dream of returning for a visit to Vancouver,
we should meet for a latte.
Take care.
Gail
Jeannie, what a good idea! A dream list. I think I'll have to start one. I'm going to look for the book too!
Happy Thursday, Chris
I love you darling friend
May all of your wishes come true.
I love you
Blessings
Sounds like a great read! Perhaps you'll find a Jeannie in a bottle and all your wishes will come true!
I am living my wish to travel through Europe some day with a prince...we are in Germany now!hugs aNNa xo
Your list of dreams sound wonderful!
Penny
You've been busy, posting almost daily. You are inspired...good for you. Wish I could do the same.
You will live your dreams.
i also love the music you add to your blog.
I wanted to share with you that Martha is having a blog contest. Perhaps you'd like to join in!
You can read about it HEREand post a comment.
Have fun!
~~Becky
Post a Comment