Monday, April 21, 2008

Spring 08


Pieris Japonica




Blossoms coming (pear tree)

In full bloom (just don't smell them)! These trees are at the entrance of the plan we live in.
We have one by the driveway.


Daffodils: Jonquilla

I guess I should put some bird food in the feeder...


Update:




9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeannie,
lovely and very pretty pictures.. Your little boy is very cute.
What is his name?
You asked about the purple asters? They can be both growing in your garden and as wildflowers.
They are very pretty and our's bloom in the fall.
Your new Blog header: I love the new look...
-Cheers Gisela

{oc cottage} said...

Oh! Those 3 trees are so beautiful!!!
What so they smell like? Probably heaven! Thank you for sharing!


M

Mari said...

I love the flowers. It truly is spring. I have taken some flowers myself, but have not bothered to post them. Gosh, I have not done any blogging for quite sometime...been so preoccupied.

raqgold said...

yey, spring time na! even the kids are now starting to collect flowers for their rooms!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for so many lovely photos. You make me want to get out there and weed. and that is saying something.
Pamela

Naturegirl said...

How exciting that Spring is in the air!! I will be heading back to my Canadian garden next week and just in time for Spring in my own!! I have been living the life of Spring since March!! I am so blessed! Still sunkissed in Sedona NG xo

CIELO said...

and who is that cute cute little guy? I think I know....

Blessings to you and yours

Cielo

CIELO said...

and who is that cute cute little guy? I think I know....

Blessings to you and yours

Cielo

Anonymous said...

Very nice pics! Love the plants and flowers and trees.
Spring has indeed sprung!