Sunday, March 30, 2008

Thank You

Hello friends, I want to thank you all for your kind comments and for all your visits since I started my blog. It is great to know you all and to share with you. As I near my 100th post, I want to start celebrating by sharing something beautiful with you.

My blog was born out of my discovery of gardening, and it is only apt to celebrate it in a garden. Here are pictures of what's blooming at the Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens in my hometown. We went there today, and I was in heaven.

9 comments:

Magnolia Street Style said...

Thank you for sharing these beautiful photos. If the garden is half as beautiful as your photos, it could be heaven on earth.

Connie

Dena said...

Ola Kaibigan,

Sumasang ayon ako, salamat for sharing your magandang photos :) Paano mo binibigkas ang...I wish I was there!

Usap tayo mamaya, back to my studies.

Ingat,
Dena

CIELO said...

I have something for you on my blog.... come get it.... yes, another one! :)

cielo

Anonymous said...

I love your photos, beautiful flowers. I like the tulips!!!!
Thanks for sharing.

Suzy

Jeanne said...

Absolutely beautiful.
Thanks for sharing~
Love Jeanne

Tara said...

Isn't this just lovely!

a friend said...

Jeannie, the flowers are gorgeous!
What a great way to welcome spring.
Gail
ps. Love the orchids!

Anonymous said...

Jeannie,
what a wonderful video and the pictures are just beautiful..
I cant wait to see my flowers again. Large areas of our garden are still covered by snow.
cheers Gisela

Anonymous said...

WOW! My jaw dropped open when I saw the flowers. Really beautiful! Thanks for sharing.