Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Focusing On Chores

I need to get caught up with my chores and other duties. Here's some music for you all, I love you! Here are pictures of seeds I am growing, and more plants I ordered. I can't wait!!! Lots of things need to get done, oh computer tell me to keep working and to stop blogging!

From seed:
http://www.burpee.com/

portulaca, coreopsis, lavender lady, oriental poppy

http://www.butchartgardens.com/

annual cut flower mix, forget-me-nots

Shipping in April:
http://www.springhillnursery.com/

lilies and Peony sorbet
Other plants I am expecting have been posted here..

6 comments:

Tara said...

Jean

I really enjoyed reading your 7 Things...it is great learning about people and yours were interesting!

Your seeds are going to be gorgeous...March always seems to be a forever long month, don't you think? Flowers,like these will help us get through it!

:0)
Tara

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

Jeannie, I love what you are growing, especially the Peony Sorbet. Love it.. xoxo nita

Magnolia Street Style said...

Jean,
Thank you for visiting and listing my blog. I too am color and flower deprived and anxiously waiting for Spring. I enjoy reading your blog and will visit often.

Connie

Jean M said...

Hi Jean, I see you've been busy gardening. Good for you! Before we can even start planting beautiful flowers, we still have to clear our weeds! Take care!

John-Michael said...

I KNOW why the flowers are so radiant!! Your smile! Who wouldn't blossom!?!

(I am grateful for your dropping by my blog. You made ME smile!)

CIELO said...

Good morning Jeannie.... what a lovely reminder that spring is not too far away.... ahhhhh, I just cant' wait to get out there and hands and feet in the soil and play under the sun...ahhhhh, thank you!

Have a happy weekend