Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Desperate Gardener

Hello all...

Remember the seeds I was going to grow? I set them indoors. I started so many annuals, maybe a hundred poppies, or 50, etc. etc. Yes, I got carried away. Call it spring fever, or whatever you want... I set too many of them together that they are starting to tangle up.

So tonight I tried to separate and save as much seedlings as I could. Then I turned our breakfast nook into a greenhouse.



My sweet DH, saw all of it, and lucky me, he's just happy for me.

7 comments:

CIELO said...

Good morning sweety! I'm like you...my spring fever is killing me! Here, we are still expecting some snow for tonight... yuck! I can't stand it any longer! Can someone please bring the sunshine??? :)

Have a great day

cielo

Jeanne said...

How wonderful to see things grow with so much love.
Blessings
Love Jeanne ^j^

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see it bloom.
Please stop by I have a small something for you.

Suzy

bj said...

Oh, what beautiful blooms you are going to have!! I must do this very soon!!

Hi, Dreamer Jean...I am another Jean but everyone calls me bj. I am so glad to meet you. Pls stop by to see me anytime...I am ALWAYS at home in Bloggland....

Hugs, bj

Mary said...

Hi Jeannie! I just wanted to say thank you for your kind comment today. You are a sweetie! Your seedlings look great -- I'll bet you have a beautiful garden this year!!!
xoxo,
Mary

Joy Jones said...

Hi Jeannie! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such lovely comments, I love what you are doing with the "baby plants"!! Yours look like they are doing really well. To answer your question about how I put my name on my photos, I do that in my Adobe program when I resize my pictures for the web. If you don't have Adobe, your digital camera should have come with a software program built in that should allow you to do that. Hope this info is helpful. Have a wonderful weekend! ~ xo ~ Joy

raqgold said...

doing great... my hubby's starting with his, too :D i need to get dirty but am too lazy, for now :D good luck!